New Spanish casino scheduled to open next month admin, February 17, 2024 Austrian gaming giant Novomatic has announced that its new Casino Admiral San Roque in southern Spain could be open by the end of July offering a selection of over 100 slots alongside eight gaming tables. Located in the town of San Roque some seven miles north of Gibraltar, the Andalucian venue was closed by previous operator Groupe Partouche in 2010 with the loss of 40 jobs before being purchased by casino operator Admiral, which is a subsidiary of Gumpoldskirchen-based Novomatic, in 2014. Admiral revealed that it is spending upwards of $5 million on the first renovation phase of a three-step and $22 million development project for the 42,000 sq ft property, which will soon also offer a 500-seat bingo hall. The operator revealed that future plans call for the construction of over 100 hotel rooms as well as a cinema, shops, nightclub and spa on the site. “Work on the first phase of development is scheduled to end in June and then the machinery, furniture and other equipment will be fitted,” Juan Carlos Ruiz Boix, mayor for San Roque, told Spanish-language news site EuropaSur.es. “The casino is scheduled to open in the last week of July.” The announcement follows the opening in mid-May of the nearby Casino Admiral Gibraltar while the new Casino Admiral San Roque is set to additionally feature a multi-purpose function room alongside an international buffet and a trio of bars with one serving traditional Andalucian tapas dishes. “I hope we have more luck than in the past and that this casino stays running for a long time,” said Ruiz Boix. “As it stands, Novomatic is the fourth largest gaming operator in the world and is making remarkable improvements while adding new activities such as bingo. Our hope is that the second phase of construction will attract still more visitors and that several generations will use these facilities for leisure, which will provide employment for several generations of people in the municipality.” Games News honda winner 150 philippines
SEC Launches Investigation Into Activision Blizzard Over Handling Of Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Allegations December 27, 2024 Activision Blizzard is being investigated by federal regulators over the company’s handling of employees’ allegations of sexual misconduct and workplace discrimination. As reported by The Wall Street Journal, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has subpoenaed Activision Blizzard and multiple senior executives including CEO Bobby Kotick. The SEC has requested a wide range of documents from Activision Blizzard, including board meeting minutes since 2019, personnel files of six former employees, and separation agreements the company had reached with staffers in 2021, according to records obtained by WSJ. It also requested Kotick’s communications with other senior executives in regards to complaints about sexual harassment or discrimination by Activision Blizzard em… Read More > Read More
'อันเช่'ต้อนรับเสมอหากโครสเปลี่ยนใจกลับมา July 27, 2024 คาร์โล อันเชล็อตติ เทรนเนอร์ เรอัล มาดริด เปิดเผยว่าเขายินดีต้อนรับ โทนี่ โครส เสมอหากมิดฟิลด์ชาวเยอรมันจะเปลี่ยนใจหวนกลับมาเล่นฟุตบอลอีกครั้ง จากการเปิดเผยกับ Il Giornale เมื่อวันจันทร์ที่ผ่านมา คำพูดจาก เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์ โครส ย้ายจาก บาเยิร์น มิวนิค ม… Read More > Read More
“สงกรานต์” ไม่ติดเรียกแฟน คบ “มายด์ ณภศศิ” ชีวิตเปลี่ยน กล้าออกจากคอมฟอร์ตโซน March 21, 2024 เรียกว่าแกรนด์โอเพ่นนิ่งความสัมพันธ์ชค่อยๆ ชัดเจนมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ คู่ของทายาทโบนันซ่า “สงกรานต์ เตชะณรงค์” กับดาราสาวและอินฟูลฯ สาวหน้าใส “มายด์-ณภศศิ สุรวรรณ” หรือ “มายด์ อุทัยทิพย์” ทยอยมีคอนเทนต์คู่ให้เห็นในโซเชียลมากขึ้น ได้เจอกับ “สงกรานต์” เลยคว้า… Read More > Read More